Declare your commitment to living within earth’s resources and become a Bioregional Australia Member.
Our members receive a range of membership benefits and discounts, may join the faculty of One Planet Integrators and participate in joint research projects
The One Planet Living framework takes a holistic approach focusing on how people live, going beyond cutting carbon and conservation to nurturing wellbeing and building better communities. All of this is wrapped up in a single story that is easy to convey and understand.
Our members are our community, they form the foundation for the work we do. Together we are building One Planet Living.
Join a community passionate about one planet living, actively working toward communities and organisations that support healthy and happy lifestyles within the environmental limits of our planet.
Members are encouraged to promote their commitment to one planet living and undertake change in their personal and professional lives, in governance and organisations.
Bioregional Australia supports members in the uptake of one planet living through:
- Open Source One Planet Action Plan and resources
- One Planet Program for Communities, Companies and Councils
Membership provides you and your organisation with the opportunity to:
- Contribute to One Planet Living resources and actions
- Share One Planet Program learning’s with likeminded community
- Participate in the development of ‘One Planet Living’ in Australia
- Receive updates on one planet living news, case studies and resources
- Receive invitations to special events, forums and ‘One Planet Training’
- Receive discounts for ‘One Planet Training’ and the ‘One Planet Program’
Bioregional Australia One Planet Living Members, wanting to consult with the One Planet Living framework, are invited to join the Bioregional Australia Faculty of licensed One Planet Integrators.
- Promote Bioregional Australia Members on the Bioregional Australia website
- Promote licensed One Planet Integrators
- Share Member stories and events in Bioregional Australia news
- Share opportunities to host Bioregional Australia events
- Share opportunities to partner on Bioregional Australia research and publications
The following member discounts are available:
15% discount on Bioregional Australia One Planet Training
30% discount on One Planet Communities, Companies and Councils program fee
Training & Faculty
Bioregional Australia provides a range of training programs annually including the One Planet Living Introduction and One Planet Program Training. In addition Bioregional Australia provides customized training to Bioregional Australia Members on request, such as member staff training or project team training.
Take the OPL Introduction training to learn how to use the open source material. This training will help you understand how to develop your own One Planet Action Plan, especially helpful for community groups and housing cooperatives.
Take the professional training and become a licensed One Planet Integrator with Bioregional Australia to provide One Planet Program services to organizations and developments. This training is especially useful for personal applying the One Planet Program organizations and is a requirement for consultants prior to becoming licensed One Planet Integrator. Bioregional Australia Event Site.
Join the faculty as a licensed One Planet Integrator and work with colleagues regionally to deliver One Planet Program services. Faculty members may become an Assessor or Trainer, and participate in working groups and advisory panels as opportunities arise.
All licensed integrators providing One Planet Living consulting services must be current members, either through individual, organization or local government membership.
Contact Australia@bioregional.com for a copy of the current membership fees, application form and conditions.